Thursday, July 28, 2005

brown paper bag test strikes back, or more feedback from my readers!



Anonymous said: This [the post entitled, 'a whole lotta yella wasted'] is utterly wrong. This whole website. An immediate dissapointment [sic] to the black race as a whole, regardless of skin tone. this is why we can't ever get along.

summer m.: hmmm...maybe fecundmellow should adopt a new motto. something like,

'setting the race back 400 years one blog entry at a time.'

or,

*in best denzel washington training day voice* 'jim crow ain't got shit on me!' (the original movie quote is, 'king kong ain't got shit on me!')

or,

'can't we all just get along? hell to the naw.'

or,

'when you dissapoint black people, you've really fucked up.'


**********
maybe i should stop alienating readers who disagree with/are critical of me. then again, it's sooo much fun! as always, we're listening!





language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one: "I'm pro-black as hell, so fuck these hating ass niggas out here."

Just a suggestion.

28/7/05 07:11  
Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Wow, Summer.... people just fuckin with you this week huh? They don't get it, that's all... we can't be responsible for the narrow-mindedness of others, now can we?

28/7/05 07:39  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Damn...you're like the Darth Vader of the Blog world or something...I think you should hunt down and kill all positive bloggers in that case...who is the emperor though?

28/7/05 11:06  
Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

@mwilli-- I agree, it's not really narrow-mindedness, per say, but it does seem like the people who comment negatively are not trying to really see the big picture. They don't look at it from all aspects. They just pick out something they deem as blasphamy and run with it. Maybe it's just me... and you're right about the opinion thing, and everyone is entitled to their own... I guess I fee like people should think before they speak... or type in this case.

oh, yeah, my fave motto would be the "can't we all just get along? hell to the naw" as well.

28/7/05 11:24  
Blogger Jdid said...

cnotroversy sells. i think you're staging a 50 cents vs game type drama to get more blog readers. my only beef is i didnt think of it first

lol

29/7/05 10:37  
Blogger summer of sam said...

@jdid: i thought somebody would think that.

you're so smart.

(and go ahead and try it. i'm sure nobody will catch on.)

29/7/05 10:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home