Wednesday, September 28, 2005

a note on the slowness...

it's been brought to my attention (thanx blu and l') that my site has been really slow lately. since i'm internet stupid, i've no idea how to fix this, but i've gotten rid of the extra stuff i recently placed on my sidebar and republished. please lemme know (via comments or email) if i've fixed the problem, as my isht loads fine on my comp.

sincerely,
the management.


language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is much better!! Thanks smarty pants!! It was locking up vital programs on my comp, but this is much better...you are wizard!!!

28/9/05 18:01  
Blogger Lee said...

It's definitely faster on my connection, now. My guess is all the images. I think once you go over a certain amount of bandwidth, blogger puts you on lower priority.

I have a possible solution, if you're interested. Involves using free server space other than that which blogger provides. Let me know.

29/9/05 10:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

much smoother! thanks!

29/9/05 10:53  
Blogger Phoenix said...

much, much better! merci beaucoup!

29/9/05 13:32  
Blogger summer of sam said...

@all: cool. thanx for the feedback.

@lee: i may take you up on that offer. is it simple?

29/9/05 13:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home