Monday, May 22, 2006

on second thought...

shit i prolly shouldn't have said to my therapist.



me: ...but whatever. she's fuckin' crazy.

therapist: *tilts head from left to right*

me: i suppose i shouldn't make jokes about insanity in here.

****

(the tuesday after mother's day)
me: in light of our last conversation, i decided not to send my mom a mother's day card....i gave her your number instead.

therapist: *stares blankly*

me: i'm kidding.

****

me: nah. i think it'll be okay if we pause for a week.

therapist: are you sure?

me: yeah.

therapist: well, i have another therapist covering for me just in case.

me: i'll try my best not to call you from the top of this building threatening to end it all.

*silence*

*i smile*

****

perhaps i should work on my couch time etiquette. just a thought.


it's hard being this damn charming.


language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like my sessions. During my last session I told her I thought I worked on what I needed to. She says, "How 'bout we meet once a month for awhile." Basically, I'm not cured.

22/5/06 13:21  
Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

That's pretty damn funny...

22/5/06 14:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. That is so funny.

22/5/06 16:32  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I always wanted to go to a therapist just to mess with them. I wonder if I can convince them I have issues where I don't and hide the ones I may have.

22/5/06 18:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This from the woman that told me I was fucked up for asking my therapist how many black people he treated just because I WANTED to make him squirm? Does Colin Powell count? Just askin'. On the real, I dig your sick sense of humor. Too funny.

22/5/06 18:17  
Blogger summer of sam said...

@a: your therapist is mad diplomatic.

@miss jessi: thank you. there is humor in all parts of my life.

@molly: way to rep weezy, baby. thx for the love.

@amadeo: do that shit and lemme know how it goes.

@pclarity: ok. my bad. you have a point.

@all: just so yous know, i said all that shit, f'real. that last one just happened today.

22/5/06 23:01  
Blogger Alison said...

:) i was amused and i hate when fuckin therapists do that shit...like they aint human or something

23/5/06 10:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's Baaaaaaaackkkk! Funny shit and yeah you know therapists have therapists. Your sessions must be hella crazy <---- no pun intended.

23/5/06 22:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home