Wednesday, November 09, 2005

snippets of a random conversation take 8



(1 am)
summer: niggahhhhhh!

janelle: whatup, ho?

summer: chillin'.

janelle: i got a new cell phone.

summer: word?

janelle: yeah. it's got everything. pictures, texting, vcast...

summer: that's cool.

janelle: yeah. it'd be the shit if i could afford all the features.

summer: *uncontrollable laughter*


language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

4 Comments:

Blogger nahmix said...

lol...now that's some f'real nig shit right there!

9/11/05 11:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, this is why I don't read your blog at work. I burst out laughing and I have all these people looking at me like I'm crazy. Then when they get mad when I wont share why I'm laughing. Damn co-workers!

And another thing You know a bitch needs glasses and if I have to figure out what the damn verification word is one more time...

9/11/05 14:20  
Blogger AC said...

LMAO...so she got the phone that got the capabilities to do all that shit, but she can't afford it?

i loves me some black folks...forreal...we are THE best...lmao

9/11/05 17:00  
Blogger summer of sam said...

@all: yeah (comma) yo. that sister of mine. she's friggin' crazy. you'd think she grew up in the 'hood.

10/11/05 08:00  

Post a Comment

<< Home