Thursday, July 07, 2005

whitney and bobby say:

'the nigga bobby brown got another hit!!!! '

just a gentle reminder that new episodes of being bobby brown--with over 1.1 million viewers, the highest rated thursday premiere in bravo history--will air tonite on bravo at 9 pm central time.

if you haven't already, check out the critical review of last week's episodes here.

also, i know the rumor was a bit long, but that ain't my fault. next time rig the voting.

just take it in spurts, homie. *scroll down*


language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

1 Comments:

Blogger -_- said...

Heya homegirl!!! I'll check out your blog although it won't make much sense to me, since I don't watch the show.
I probably DO get the channel, since moving to the new house we have 900+ channels of CRAP!!!

Hope all is well!

Oh ya, you can link to solitaire redux 2.0 now.

7/7/05 23:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home