Monday, July 04, 2005

whitney and bobbi kris say:

"whitney and bobbi kris" (my mom interprets
being bobby brown; she titled it herself.)Posted by Picasa


"while you wait for the rumor, being bobby brown: the blog has been updated."

have YOU voted for this week's rumor? it's up to you!!!!



for the record, my mother sent me this picture via email. i had nothing to do with this; my mother is crazy on her own--especially with my younger sister's help.


language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm mad she made naleezy bobby kris. Poor dog, she's suffering b/c your mom has empty nest syndrome! Pretty damn funny though. Tell your mom I said "hell to the no!"

4/7/05 18:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother is the coolest, man!

4/7/05 22:18  
Blogger Phoenix said...

on the real, how do you get songs on your blog? thanks, l.

5/7/05 00:43  
Blogger summer of sam said...

@tastee: email me directly about getting songs on your blog, and i'll reply to you with the stuff you need to put in your template.

5/7/05 03:19  
Blogger -_- said...

HA HA HA! your mom is hilarious ta def!

7/7/05 23:30  
Blogger Alison said...

your mamma and you look alike in this wierd way i cant put my finger on.

9/7/05 16:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home