Friday, December 23, 2005

a couple notes:

1) if you're looking for the "12 days of crunkmas" scroll down. (it's wack, but i promised.)
2) there will be a rumor on monday, dec. 26. other than that, no promises. a homegyrl has to do double duty in c-town, and in fort (everything is easy baby, just live it to) weezy (baby), indiana. what can i say? once a child of a broken home, always a child of a broken home. i'ma holla at y'all after the new year.

and finally...

this weekend's essay


simply: who you trying to kiss under the mistle toe?

(i'll tell you after you tell me.)

enjoy whatever holiday celebration you choose.

sm.


language alone protects us from the scariness of things with no names. language alone is meditation. ~toni morrison

8 Comments:

Blogger Jdid said...

happy holidays to you and all the chix I enjoyed reading your blog this year

23/12/05 05:31  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I can't get my lips on Pharrell and/or Com, I guess Josiah'll have to do. Damn...

23/12/05 22:34  
Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Say what ya want, I'd love to kiss U(r)sher under that mistletoe...

24/12/05 13:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do believe I have offered an adequate explanation of my mistle toe wish!! I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas and a safe trip!!!

xoxoxox

27/12/05 05:59  
Blogger -_- said...

I want Sharif Atkins (of ER) under the mistletoe. Please Jesus, PLEEEEEZE....

27/12/05 14:14  
Blogger jb said...

ummm y'all have bad taste but i will refrain from castigating your readers selections to ask you summer what people (read:black people) encounter mistletoe outside of the sonic waves of Donnie Hathaway's christmas song?

And I'm not into celebrities. I prefer real live trife allergic negroes within a ten mile radius but since y'all don't know these young mens (nor at this moment do I) I will be forced to choosed a black star: Post "Ricky", "Out All Night" Morris Chestnut circa The Best Man

29/12/05 22:02  
Blogger summer of sam said...

@jdid: thanx, playa.

@saf: you and your nerds.

@miss jessi: you're officially on comment punishment.

@anon: if you mean me, then that could be arranged.

@solitaire: iono who sharif atkins is, but ok.

@jb: in regard to the donny hath, i will simply say that it is prolly the only r&b christmas song i fuck with. other than that, nigs need to stick to the classics, por favor. also, mad props to you (as always) for remembering the short-lived sitcom out all night starring the aforementioned morris chestnut, duane martin, patti labelle, and vivica (a.) fox. pre-plastic surgery, 50 cent, lost her goddamn mind vivica, that is.

29/12/05 22:12  
Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Why I gotta be on punishment? You asked...

30/12/05 15:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home